Your first visit to the chiropractor will be your longest visit. Things that will occur can include
- Completion of health questionnaire and other patient forms, if not done in advance
- Consultation and examination with Dr. Cully
- Other treatments as appropriate to your condition, which may include but are not limited to
- Hydromassage Bed
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- The Graston Technique
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Nutritional testing and counseling, if appropriate
- Demonstration and practice of exercises to improve your condition
- Home-care instructions
- Schedule follow-up visit
Though the paperwork is brief, to save yourself time during your busy day of the initial visit you can complete the health questionnaire online in advance at your convenience by accessing the Patient Portal.
Our focus is to benefit you. Be sure to ask any questions or raise any concerns you may have. We will be happy to discuss them with you.
Your follow-up visits will typically go much quicker. You will receive the treatments according to your treatment plan, although, if a new symptom or issue presents itself that also can be treated appropriately. Depending on the length of your treatment plan, periodic exams or evaluations may be needed to ensure the condition is improving as expected.